Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Never Thought...

I never thought I would be:

1. Creating a blog. It's going to take me a while to learn this stuff, but after spending hours on other teachers blogs, I have been inspired to create my own. I only hope someday mine can compare.

2. Moving to Granbury, Texas, but the more I think about it, the more I am getting use to the idea.

3. JOBLESS. After hours and hours of filling out applications in a totally different region, I now have to fill out (a billion) more because we are moving. However, I am excited about Greg's new job!

4. Wishing I was still student teaching. The bottom line: I miss the kiddos!

No post is fun without pictures so...

Here is a picture of one love in my life:

Penny


Is it normal to feel like your dog is your child?

0 comments:

Post a Comment